I've been having a lot of issues with my workplace restroom as of late. It seems as if the one accessible woman's restroom stall in the building is the most popular stall in town. Never do I actually encounter a person using the stall who actually needs it. It's always the ultra-marathon, cross-fitter who decides to literally camp out in the stall for hours while I wait in frustration.
Today, after a 30 or so minute wait for a woman who was taking the shit of her life, I had had it. I created this sign and plastered it all over the walls of the stall in four places. Before you is a picture of that sign scotch taped to the side of the stall door (there are three other copies of the sign that are not visible). The sign says the following:
ACCEPTABLE REASONS TO USE THIS WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE STALL WITH A BABY CHANGING TABLE:
1. YOU USE A WHEELCHAIR AND/OR HAVE A DISABILITY THAT REQUIRES THE EXTRA ROOM.
2. YOU HAVE A BABY AND NEED TO CHANGE A DIAPER.
3. EVERY STALL IS IN USE AND YOU’LL BE REAL QUICK.
THESE ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE REASONS:
1. YOU NEED MORE ROOM TO TAKE A GIGANTIC STINKY POO.
2. YOU NEED MORE ROOM TO TALK ON YOUR CELL PHONE, EAT A SANDWICH, AND TAKE A GIGANTIC STINKY POO.
3. YOU NEED MORE ROOM FOR YOUR BACKPACK, YOUR MICHAEL KORS PURSE, AND TO TAKE A GIGANTIC STINKY POO.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AND REMEMBER THAT NOT EVERYONE WHO HAS TO GO HAS THE LUXURY OF MANY STALLS TO CHOOSE FROM. THANK YOU!!!!!